Many women I know have this problem: We want to establish or grow a career or business we love, at the same time, we want to maintain a healthy and happy family life as well. But then at some point, we just feel exhausted, out of steam, overwhelmed or completely burnout. So how can we “have it all” without giving up our passion, purpose or worst, losing our minds?
Where do we start? What are we missing?
If you are someone who wants to feel fulfilled both from the inside and outside, then have a listen to my podcast interview with Rebecca Swanson. We discussed what do we need to ask ourselves or put in place in order to create a lifestyle that we desire and it can be sustainable in the long run too.
Rebecca Swanson is a life coach, business strategist, natural health & wellness advocate. She is a psychology graduate, certified NLP trainer and lifelong experiential learner. She is also a mother of 3 children and a loving partner.
- Rebecca’s evolving story – from corporate leader to life coach, student of psychology and now helping women to get back their sass!
- The real reason why women are so tired and exhausted in our modern society
- How to “have it all” meaning: happy relationships and healthy body (internal) and career success and fulfilment (external) without losing who we are and our minds!
- The No. 1 thing we need to look at or do in order to live a more courageous, authentic and passionate life
- The most common obstacle/challenge that many career women/working mums face and the lesson it also brings
- When we feel stuck or lack of choice, it is actually a call of deeper reflection and it is also an opportunity for growth and new beginnings.
If you would like to connect with Rebecca, please visit her website: