21 Days of Inspiration
This ebook brings you 21 passages of daily wisdom for living an inspired life. You can read it one a day to form a daily spiritual practice, or you can read it in any order. They are what I’ve learned and practised in my life for inner peace and outer success.
Living an inspired and spiritual life helps you to know who you are, why you are here and what direction you want to go in your life.
Your actions become more aligned with your core values and your desires arise from your true self. Together, they bring you closer to greater love, joy and freedom.
Being spiritually minded doesn’t make us less smart or less productive, we still have goals, agenda or to-do-lists, just like everyone else. In fact, we tend to accomplish more as we become more aware of why we are doing what we do, our actions become more congruent and effective.
Get your access now!
When we live from our heart, we can hear our own inner calling. We can sense that we are connected to something greater than ourselves. We become a conduit to create great things.
We all our unique set of abilities, interests and talent. When we are inspired, we can sense what is our next step, like an angel giving us a push in the back. Sometimes our ego mind will say this is too difficult, or “who do you think you are?”. In truth, we should ask, who we are not?
I sincerely hope this book can help you to tune in and listen to your inner wisdom. So get quiet, stay present and take inspired actions to create a life you love!
If you would like to learn more about how to live a more abundant and inspired life, you can download our new ebook by signing up for instant access.
If you would like to inquire about private 1-1 coaching sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Inspirational Blogs
Read our spiritual reflections, tips and musings below.
122. Empowerment Parenting: Interview with Carmel Ecker
Parenting is a challenging task, and this week we have Carmel Ecker with us to discuss ways to minimise drama…
122. Empowerment Parenting: Interview with Carmel EckerRead More
121. Unlock the power of your mind: Interview with Marlene Cameron
In this episode, I talked to Marlene Cameron, a business leadership and life coach, about the effect and importance of…
121. Unlock the power of your mind: Interview with Marlene CameronRead More
120. A woman’s worth: Interview with Dr Kelly Schuh
A woman’s worth is such an important topic. I know many women who are so comfortable in giving, helping and…
120. A woman’s worth: Interview with Dr Kelly SchuhRead More
117. Becoming more confident in a time of change
Yesterday as we celebrated International Women’s Day, I was just thinking about how far we’ve come. More than ever, women…
116. Kick Start Your Business: Interview with Tammy Johnston
With the current pandemic and changes in our economy, many people are looking at other ways to create multiple streams of…
116. Kick Start Your Business: Interview with Tammy JohnstonRead More
115. Success Mindset and Habits: Interview with Erin Acton
For women who want-it-all: success in your business or career, fulfilling relationships, family, and health. But you don’t want to…
115. Success Mindset and Habits: Interview with Erin ActonRead More
Wild Flowers 2022 Weekly Planner is available now!
I am super excited to release my latest Weekly Planner for 2022! The theme for this year is Wild Flowers,…
114. Support for Caregivers: Interview with Bill Cohen
We heard a lot about the importance of self-care, but what I’ve noticed in my coaching world is that caregivers…
114. Support for Caregivers: Interview with Bill CohenRead More
113. From Fear to Freedom: Interview with Yvonne Winkler
In this interview with Yvonne Winkler, the CEO of Lotus Consulting, we hear an uncommon story of a young girl…
113. From Fear to Freedom: Interview with Yvonne WinklerRead More