Hi, I’m Sze Wing.
As a coach, author and mother of two, I thrive on supporting others to clarify what truly matters to their heart and soul. I work with my coaching clients to accomplish their dreams while avoiding burnout or trying to be perfect.
My coaching style connects strategic thinking and intuition, critical thinking and creativity, feminine wisdom and spiritual practices to help you uncover your purpose and harness your strengths.
Imagine living a fulfilling life with joy, abundance, meaningful work and relationships. I invite you to join me to embark on your hero or heroine journey today.
Strategic Thinking + Feminine Wisdom = Supercharge Your Life
It’s time to redefine success on YOUR terms. Just imagine a life without all the burnouts and frustration that get you NoWhere. A different path for you is NowHere.
“I really want to thank you for pushing me with my business (in a good way) as I really find you the best mentor I have ever had with growing my business ideas. “
“I feel so blessed to have found Sze Wing. She has given me the information and confidence I needed to create my first online video course. Thank you!”
“It was a wonderful experience with Sze Wing approaching her work professionally yet with compassion and patience.”
“Wow! Amazingly productive Soul Biz Coaching Focus Day with Sze Wing! Got so much clarity, focus and helpful ideas. Benefited so much from her enthusiasm, insights and patience.”
“Sze Wing brought so much enthusiasm and excitement to the Lighten Up Summit. Throughout the process, she continued to provide invaluable support, encouragement and knowledge. So ‘Thank you’ Sze Wing! “
“I highly recommend Sze Wing as a coach for anything related to business. She has a wide variety of ideas, very creative and loves working with people! I can’t thank you enough! Gracias!”
122. Empowerment Parenting: Interview with Carmel Ecker
Parenting is a challenging task, and this week we have Carmel Ecker with us to discuss ways to minimise drama…
122. Empowerment Parenting: Interview with Carmel EckerRead More
121. Unlock the power of your mind: Interview with Marlene Cameron
In this episode, I talked to Marlene Cameron, a business leadership and life coach, about the effect and importance of…
121. Unlock the power of your mind: Interview with Marlene CameronRead More
120. A woman’s worth: Interview with Dr Kelly Schuh
A woman’s worth is such an important topic. I know many women who are so comfortable in giving, helping and…
120. A woman’s worth: Interview with Dr Kelly SchuhRead More
119. Musings and Memoirs: Interview with Robyn Pearson
If COVID has taught me anything, I would say it has highlighted my value and need for connection with my…
119. Musings and Memoirs: Interview with Robyn PearsonRead More
118. Tips on creating online courses: Interview with Jessica Pare
Many successful people consider lifelong learning a key habit for their success. This includes both work-related skills that can improve…
118. Tips on creating online courses: Interview with Jessica PareRead More
117. Becoming more confident in a time of change
Yesterday as we celebrated International Women’s Day, I was just thinking about how far we’ve come. More than ever, women…
116. Kick Start Your Business: Interview with Tammy Johnston
With the current pandemic and changes in our economy, many people are looking at other ways to create multiple streams of…
116. Kick Start Your Business: Interview with Tammy JohnstonRead More
115. Success Mindset and Habits: Interview with Erin Acton
For women who want-it-all: success in your business or career, fulfilling relationships, family, and health. But you don’t want to…
115. Success Mindset and Habits: Interview with Erin ActonRead More
Wild Flowers 2022 Weekly Planner is available now!
I am super excited to release my latest Weekly Planner for 2022! The theme for this year is Wild Flowers,…